starting June 1, 2021
The Rehoboth Beach Public Library will be expanding hours and services.
- Open for browsing
- Computers available, first come, first serve
- Seating reintroduced
- Return books inside or in bookdrop
- Face masks not required for vaccinated adults downstairs
- Everyone to continue required safety precautions
Classes & Events
Classes and events are scheduled for all ages throughout the summer. Please visit our Calendar or our Facebook and Instagram for the most current information.
- Outdoor (weather dependent)
- Virtual via Max Meeting
- In-Person (Masks are required for all events upstairs)
- Hybrid In-Person Virtual
Registration is highly encouraged for all events!
Take-Out & Delivery
Available all summer 2021!
Books, movies, music, and audiobooks available in a variety of formats. You can give us a call, or order online.
When your items are ready you will receive a text, email, or call. Head to the library during business hours for pick up or call us and arrange a delivery.
If you cannot make it to the library, we will come to you! Schedule delivery in the library service area. Or use Homebound, a program that promotes the use of library materials and services to homebound patrons (illness, age, infirmity or disability). Please call the library for more details.
- All delivery is contactless and holds will be left in a bag in a specified outside area.
Come to the library to pick up your holds.
- Curbside Take-Out or Lobby Take-Out
Park in the spaces directly behind the library and call the circulation desk to let us know you’re here.
- Rehoboth Beach Public Library will be Fine Free until August 31, 2021.
- We are not accepting donations at this time.
- There is free Wi-Fi access daily 6:00am-9:00pm outside all public libraries through the Library_Outdoors network.
- Faxing is currently unavailable. You may visit or call the local UPS Store or Staples for more information.
For detailed information or other inquiries, call the library at (302) 227-8044
Our reopening plan is subject to change depending on updated guidance from government and health officials.